Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some Updates!

Wah!! Its the last day of September and my secretary not even update once!!!

For the past few months, papa n mama are busy with the moving house stuff and me also helping in packing - my toys!!

We have finally settle down in our new house!

Early August, Yi-Po, Ren Ren & Ian were back from Germany and we have a great time in swimming pool and the beach!

I have finally know how to 'swim' in the pool by myself using the float and the arm band....hoorayyy!! Its a great experience!! Will try to post some photo later!

Recently I have been calling my mama again instead of mummy....:-p

I have been using training chopstick for my noodle since I was around 18 months....now I finally officially using the real chopstick for my noodle!! Yeahhhh!! :-)

My mama a bit tired after the moving house cos at the same time have to look after the naughty me!! But she promise to post more later while she a bit settle down then.!

8 comments:

MeRy said...

Wow..moving to new house....snap some pics for sharing..wanna c your new house pics.

Looking forward for more updates from you..

mNhL said...

Moving to new house is not easy. Tiring....hope everything are settled. Have a good rest too.

LittleLamb said...

i m waiting for ur house warming until become long neck jor.ehhehehehe j/k

hope all is good.

MayChing said...

Hi Yugene, it was nice meeting you today! always good to put a face to a blog :) do come and visit our blog too! mchyl.net/blog

LittleLamb said...

wei..Congrats ya. I read in Merryn's blog about ur 2nd bun. When edd? btw, I was so looking forward in seeing you at Jonathan's bday. Guess I was too late :(

BoeyJoey said...

aiyo, little prince... don't rush your secretary la. moving house, expected to be busy wat.

yay on using the chopsticks successfully! :-D

Adrine said...

Yeah, do show photos of your new home soon :)

Julie said...

Congrats on your new house. Take care too.