Saturday, April 19, 2008

4 months


Its so great, I am 4 months old!!


Papa n mummy brought me to 'kai kai' to celebrate!


For the first time, we go to The Curve & Ikano Power Centre!


Mummy breastfeed me in a nice baby care room, i heard few babies busy out there!


There is one 'koko' so nice give me a round round blue thing, mummy said its a balloon. The balloon got a nice company name called 'Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant'. They having official opening ceremony. Papa said the idea of restaurant is from the movie 'Forest Gump'...something to do with a box of chocolate.....dont understand...i thought they are celebrating my 4 months old......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi to you... what a cute little boy.
He looks so happy and I bet his parents are more than happy too.
Enjoy this nice family life and HAVE A NICE DAY from Canada.