Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Little Potty

Mama have not been updating about my potty train development for quite sometime,,,
(actually, why need to update my potty story,!! !@#$%^&*()

Remember my nappy story P1 & P2, I did mentioned about my high high chair for my poo poo session, the above photo shown how I perform in the morning!! :-p

Why there is a secret 'hand' in the photo? hehe, is my papa ----
During my poo poo session, mama or papa will hold a little scratch book and draw something and let me see - just to occupied my 'waiting' time (actually to hold on me from coming down)!

When I was younger, mama started to train me sit on potty in the morning, but nowaday mostly based on 'need' basis!! :-)
Normal 'situation', I will say : mama, Ngg Ngg!
Emergency 'situation', I will say : Ngg Ngg about to come out, quick!!
During Ngg Ngg time, if I have try but still cant, I will say : mama, Ngg Ngg is stuck!!

3 comments:

Family First said...

Bryan is quite scared of the toilet .. till only recently, he can sit on it. All along, he needs the small red potty.

mNhL said...

Wow...papa so nice...draw something to entertain u while u busy doing business. hehehe...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sarah also needs to be entertained while she is waiting for poo poo to come out...hehe.