Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update on Mother's Day

What a nice day for Mother's Day....

1. Go back to Melaka to have lunch with popo n kong kong at William Restaurant

2. Then after ding ding dong dong..we decided to follow ah yi & yi chang to look see look see home furniture cos they are moving into new house soon after ah yi deliver baby....
but before that...

3. We went to Proton Edar showroom, I got to test drive the new Exora steering wheel for papa :-p..my favourtie session..just for fun cos kong kong n popo have not seen this new launching car yet...

4. Wowww....have lots of fun in the furniture shop....I 'walk' n climb up the sofa...just like Home...mama n papa..pengsan!! :-) But I am having so much fun!!

5. After that..we proceed to have Cendol near the Tower Clock at the tourist area!! Me first time to visit the tourist area of Melaka......(actually is my little Ah Yi want to test the SLR camera, I am the no-pay model for the day!!)....
...hmmm..the cendol quite nice especially it is COLD!!
We have little walk around the area......

6. We didnt go home yet...cos the day is so so hot..we decided to have another round of cold stuff..go to Klebang for ABC!!! COoooolllllll!!! :-)

then..I Zzzzzzz in the car when we on the way home!! :-)

p/s : Ah Yi, remember to pass to mama the nice nice picture ya.....

2 comments:

Mummy Ryan said...

Wah you also fr Malacca?? Which part of Mcaa??? My hubby fr Klebang Besar

the little prince said...

:-) Very near to Klebang Besar..Pokok Mangga!