Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Song!!

Recently, papa install a little machine in the car that can play mp3 song.
I have pick up some song lyrics.......

1. Wonder Girls - Nobody
Mama cannot stand whenever I sing this song cos the English version sound very funny to her!!

2. Jason Donovan version - Rhythm of The Falling Rain
Mama & Papa almost fell down from the seat when I sang out the first time - the lyrics :
" Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain"

3. Karyn White - Superwoman
I sing a bit the lyrics :
" Early in the morning I put breakfast on your table"
"........sugar n cream"
"I'am not superwoman"
"....the kind of girl....you can let down" --
-Mama said to papa : can we find some man song for Kyle?!! haha
"Boy,I am only human"

4. 徐佳莹 - 身骑白马
Lyric :
我爱谁 跨不过 从来也不觉得错
自以为 抓著痛 总会修成爱的果
偏执相信著 受诅咒的水晶球
阻挡可能心动的理由

而你却 靠近了 逼我们视线交错
原地不动 或向前走 突然在意这分钟
眼前荒沙弥漫了等候
耳边传来孱弱的呼救
追赶要我爱的不保留

我身骑白马 走三关
我改换素衣 过中原
放下西凉没人管
我一心只想王宝钏
(I can sing in all the red colour lyric : the last part of the song - 4 rows is in Hokkian!!)

6 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Hi Little Prince and Mummy, glad to hear from you again. :) Thanks for dropping by ya.

Congrats to Mummy ya. Take care and rest well.

MeRy said...

Smart boy...

mNhL said...

kid learn fast. After hearing the songs for a few times, they will know the lyric. Their brain are like sponge. haha

cre8tone said...

You got a lot of songs there!

Merryn said...

I like Nobody.. nobody.. but YOU! That is so catchy even Ethan loves singing it! :D

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

The last song is nice.
The singer is very talented and young too.