Friday, October 10, 2008

Celebrating Popo Birthday!!

Celebrating Popo Birthday!! (Back dated post) 2 Oct 2008

haha...finally papa n mummy agree to be appeared in my blog, thanks to popo!! (must give face to popo, right!! :-p)
From left : my cool cool papa, hip hop mummy, pretty & beauty ah yi n handsome yi chang, cool-man jiu jiu.
Sitting : my young n pretty popo, tall & sweet sweet little ah yi n dark dark big big kong kong :-p

why the cake not round round but so many pcs in different colour?.....cos Ah Yi & Yi Chang bought 12 different flavour of secret recipe cake, can try different cake at one time!!  Mummy said, young couple always have 'funny' ideas.....

popo, popo, slowly, I know how to clap hand...but dont know how to sing birthday song.....

are we suppose to do something now?......(waiting to blow the candle...)

wAHHHH, LIKE CHINESE NEW YEAR 'LOU-SANG' AHHhhhh!!
papa, what is 'lou-sang', everybody so excited about it!!


taa-daa....so many different cake....see kong kong like the mango cheese cake, can't wait!!hehe...

wahhhh.....can really finish after heavy meal......

I was a bit tired n sleepy the whole night...that is why can't find the smiley little prince!!  I've got running nose that night n can't sleep well!! Poor mummy, jaga me for the whole night
....see the next posting....

5 comments:

Julie said...

What a good idea on having different slices of cake. Will curi the idea next time. hihi...

Esmeralda said...

Good idea in having different slices of cakes ya.. I'm impressed that all of u can finished them after a heavy meal. ;)

the little prince said...

That's the whole idea of my Pretty Ah Yi & Yi Chang, wonder what will they prepare for my coming birthday.....hehe...

The cake are so yummy until everybody cant stop having it...yummy!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Kyle.

1) Woww..Gong2 love to eat cheesecake too...So geng! Me, dont like to eat cheesecake.

2) Is a fun idea to have different type of cake serving on a table..

3) Pity Kyle, having running nose.

4) You looked nice and cute in ther photo. And your sister looked so much like you.

the little prince said...

Auntie Joanne, is my popo birthday la...my birthday in another 2 months time hor! :-p

Joanne, you dont like to eat cheese, then what type of cake do you like, tiramisu?

My 2nd sister look like me very much, ppl always said, she is S size n me XL size!! :-)