Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mama 'New Toy' - Decoration Self Adhesive Sticker


Guess what it is?

This is my little cot...mama paste something interesting.....

Aiyooo..so many Winnie The Pooh
->>>>MAMA New Toy<<<<<<-
Mama recently crazy about this sticker, the decoration sticker.
She love it so much cos can change easily if I dont like,
the best part is, it would leave any mark on the wall!!

p/s: She just bought baby mickey, butterfly, little chick, fish...etc ..
p/s : do you think I will pengsan or not? :-p But I'm sure papa will pengsan 1st!! hahaha!

8 comments:

Lybil said...

I love these stickers too.. I can't wait to decorate Sethy's room as well :)

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr

LittleLamb said...

i love the stickers...
i would buy BIGGER sizes one..hehehehe

Mummy Moon said...

You also into this sticker world!

Merryn said...

stickers are meant for the kids, but somehow we momma are the ones who always get into all the 'craziness' ... hahahaha..

Cynful Pleasure said...

wah.. your mummy very good in decorating ya.. :D Very nice wall there!

mNhL said...

Wow..nice stickers. I don't think I can paste them at my home (unless paste very high up) because YX will peel them off!

MeRy said...

Ayo..so cute........I love those stickers.whr do u buy them??

Mummy Gwen said...

The stickers are so cute. Very good wor, can peel off easily. Where to get ah, Mummy?