Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Question On Barney

Few days ago, I ask mama a question :

Me : Mama, Kyle got Bi*d B*rd, Barney got Bi*d B*rd??
Mama : -----------

Mama : I dont know, may be I email him and ask him. (My mama so cute, she thought I understand what is email, but I think she meant she want to ask him)

Me : Cannot, Barney is on TV, cannot ask!!!!

Mama : Then I call Barney and ask him!

Me : Cannot, cannot use papa phone, cos papa phone have barney song, cannot ask!

Mama : -------

Me : Barney got Bi*d B*rd or not? (I still didnt get the answer I want, so I ask again!!)

Mama : ------- Next time ask papa, ok!!
(hehe, mama give up!!)

**************************************************************************************

Two days later....(Mama already consult papa on this issue and ask Papa to answer me!!)

Mama : Papa, Kyle want to ask a question.

Papa : What is it?

Me : Papa, Barney got Bi*d B*rd or not?

Papa : Barney is a Toy, so he just a toy!!

Me : So he got Bi*d B*rd or not?

Papa : Toy got Bi*d B*rd or not? Of course NO

Me : ---------



P/s : Is my question answered? Or should I accept this answer? I think I will continue to ask my mama then!! Hehe! :-p

7 comments:

mNhL said...

hahaha....so cute.

Kristie said...

hahah funny boy lah u kyle!

MeRy said...

So cute la...

Mummy Gwen said...

Hahaha...funny Kyle.

nicole said...

hahahha. yugene, u ask Kyle see Barbie de pic, show him, Barney is a toys, no B*rd B*rd....
he so cute, wan the answer keep asking. Mayb we hand to get a good answer to satisfy them then they will stop

MommyAngel said...

I also don't know how to answer leh .... I assume Barney is a male right?

BoeyJoey said...

Haha, cute question! Ya wor, now that he mentioned it, where's the b*ird b*ird ah?