Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Little cousin sister First Birthday!

Last weekend (the second day after I 'recover' from fever n flu...), mummy & papa brought me to mummy cousin's daughter birthday.

Uncle Alan about 1 1/2 months younger than mummy, and now his daughter about 1 1/2 months elder than me....

It was a simple & nice party.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA EN JIA JIA!!!
Wahhh...nice Birthday cake.....Uncle Alan & auntie and birthday girl. (the little girl behind is my auntie's niece)

Uncle Alan & Jia En, Mummy & Me......
Oppsss...there is another baby girl there...hehe I am not the youngest there...
the little girl in pink is my auntie youngest niece, 8 months old...uncle so bad, called her 'winnie the pooh'....


Jia En : Kyle..Stop, please stay there, don't move!

Take photo first la......

Kyle : girl always troublesome.... :-p

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Kyle has many cute cute friends (cousins is it?)