Sunday, November 9, 2008

My First Books


Papa bought me this three book when I am about 3 - 4 months old....
Mummy started with the book of 'Animal' & the 'Word'
I like the animal book so much cos mummy always make funny sound
I love it so much till.....
Oppsss..What's happen to my book...hehe..full with my 'bite-bite' evidence.....
And the cover also cannot 'escape' from my bite.....
All this happened in the 4th-6th month when my itchy itchy tooth-teeth first came out!!
Now I am very good boy, no more bitting!! :-)

Now my favorite 'reading' session is to find 'ball' and 'car' for mummy from the 'Word' book!!
Not only the picture, I can recognise the book that contain the 'ball' and 'car' picture!!
Mummy was very impress and decided to look for flash card to teach me more......

6 comments:

2xMum said...

I bought the baby first words book for Ryan too.

He also bites on the book. Hehe. However, the book still look quite new. :)

Little Prince so clever. Well done!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Clever boy, Kyle!
Hehe...the bite marks really very obvious...

LittleLamb said...

Thank God I'm not alone. I thought Philip was the strange bitting books..but now he got fren...hahahaha

Julie said...

Smart Little Prince. But don't bite the book/flash cards again. :P

nicole said...

very nice book
Haha... little price can recognise many word frm here, well done!!!!!!

the little prince said...

Doreen - I think Ryan like the book too...the picture n colour very nice!!

Joanne,Rachel & Julie - My boy a bit rough, bite also harder than other baby!! :-p

Natalie - nowaday he like to flip the book, dont know why....