Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy FatheR's Day 2009

To my dearest :
Papa
Ah Kong n Kong Kong
Tai Kong n Jia Kong Tai

Oppss...sorry papa, I didnt celebrate papa's day with you but mama said is all right cos you are whole day accompany Ah Kong and to be the driver of the day.

I would like to say THANK YOU papa for .... er er for so many thing .....

  1. Working hard
  2. taking care of me n mama
  3. buying so many toys for me :-)
  4. help mama washing clothes when she is busy with me
  5. playing with me
  • Oppsss..mama said must mentioned this : YOU HAVE TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME ON THE 1ST WEEK (cos mama cannot move so much due to c-sec)
  • ->change diaper, clean my poo poo, make milk milk (mama still cant breastfeed me for the 1st week cos no nen-nen come out yet!)
  • Mama said she was very impressed!! and Again
  • THANK YOU FOR TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME YA!!
LOVE YOU PAPA!

p/s: Spend whole day with Kong Kong at home on Father's Day.....

No comments: