Monday, June 15, 2009

My papa LOL

Yesterday afternoon Ah Teck Jiu Jiu 舅舅 was helping kong kong to fix the water filter (leakage problem) outside of the house.

I was so helpful to open the gate for jiu jiu to go out n fix the filter.

Jiu Jiu was squad down n fixing the filter n the pipe.

Papa was looking after me in case I 'suddenly' run to the main road (cos am just beside the road with Jiu Jiu)

I was standing there 'monitoring' Jiu Jiu...

After few minutes, I started to feel tired after standing too long...then I suddenly saw my small little chair...

Then I decided to go into the house....guess WHAT.....

I slowly drag my little chair out from the house...n then place the chair where I stood just now..then sit down n continue 'monitoring'.....

Papa n Jiu Jiu then laughing out SO LOUD till mama also run out from the house n see what was happening... :-)

Papa said I want to 'shu shu fook fook' 舒舒服服。。sitting there n watch 'jiu jiu' showcase (fixing the filter) ...... :-)

p/s : mama try to sort the photo n upload later!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

kids are always full of surprises aren't they? I am sure he makes the Men laugh!