Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweet 16



First do not get me wrong..am not 16 yet...:-p
What is Sweet 16...I have 16 teeth finally....
Papa finally help mama to make up for this chart after mama nagging for many months....cos mama not so IT savvy..hehe....
My first molar came out pretty fast in partner with the cuspid....that make me suffer a lot ...at night also cannot sleep well...at the end, mama is the one susah la cos she got to look after me at night if I sleep in 'cranky' pattern!! :-)
Now my paranoid mama lagi paranoid after all my first molar came out cos I can eat many type of food...why?
cos she is afraid if my teeth 'rosak'--> end up I am in trouble cos she sure does one thing in the morning and before sleeping
-->GOSOK GIGI!!..AIYOOO!! hELP HElp!!

10 comments:

Kristie said...

wow so many teeth already! :)

got a tag for u dear: http://kristieblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/google-kristies-needs.html

Unknown said...

Good job to daddy. Hihi...I'm not very IT savvy too so my hub also got naggings from me.

MeRy said...

so many teeths.......can eat alot alot of foods now.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kyle has so many teeth now...same like Sarah.

Daddy has done a great job in making the chart..so nice and colourful!

MommyAngel said...

Kyle got so many teeth, even more then Angel leh .... so 'keng'. Good job Kyle!!

I have an award for you this lovely mom http://mommydaddyangel.blogspot.com/2009/02/best-mom-award.html

cre8tone said...

So many teeth already!!!!

2xMum said...

wow.... so many!!

My Ryan oni got 8... sigh.

cre8tone said...

Wow! 16th teeth already!!! My son only got 6th..

nicole said...

a Tag for u dear, long time no see u update blog leh... miss u alots
"Pregnancy and Delivery Story Tag"

the little prince said...

Hi Everyone...yalor, he got so many teeth already but trying to maintain good habit for 'brushing' his teeth two times a day...:-)

Kristie, thanks for the tag
Caroline, thanks for the award
Nicole, yalor long time didnt log in n update.....thanks for the tag!