Thursday, March 12, 2009

I make my mummy Laugh LOL!!!

How I make my mummy laugh so loud......

When she read.....

Humpty Dumpty
Humpty Dumpty
Sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty
Had a great fall;
All the king's horses
And all the kings men,
Couldn't put Humpty
Together ....I will say.. again!!! (this one loud n clear cos I have been practise for a month already!)

Jack Sprat
Jack Sprat could eat no fat,
His wife could eat no lean,
And so betwixt the two of them
They licked the platter.......
I will say.. clean!!! (actually sound like ..lin)

Hey diddle diddle
Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon;
The little dog laughed
To see such fun,
and the dish ran away with the......
I will say.. spoon!!! (actually sound like sss..poon)

Little Miss Muffet
Little Miss Muffet
Sat on a tuffet,
Eating her curds and whey;
Along came a spider,
And sat down beside her,
And frightened Miss Muffet.......
I will say..away!!! (actually sound like ..way)

Hickory, dickory, dock
Hickory, dickory, dock,
The mouse ran up the clock.
The clock struck one,
The mouse ran down,
Hickory, dickory,......
I will say..dock! (loud n clear!)

Twinkle, twinkle, little star



Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How l wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky;
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,

How l wonder what you.... I will say...are! (loud n clear!)

7 comments:

LittleLamb said...

very very good....
he is learning to speak very fast..

Julie said...

So cute. He is such a good boy can listen to you reading. My boy ar, always pull away the book from me.

Kristie said...

so cute!!!!

he can guai guai listen to u reading him stories ah?

i love the way he remembers the last words!

MommyAngel said...

Wah ... mummy introduced so many songs to you already ah? He sure is a clever boy, knowing when to respond and when to make mummy laugh!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

So nice to know that Kyle can speak so many words. I also wish to listen the words from Sarah....

MeRy said...

Very cute...keep up ur good works,Kyle!!!

the little prince said...

Dear mummy, actually he is not sitting there guai guai listen to me...

I read out when he is playing hia bloks, playing his toys or even I play the nursery rhymes CD, I read together...from there he picking up.

I normally read to him but he never look at me, he just play by himself...I am surprise where he now I about to finish reading and continue the last word!!