Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OOhhhh...Playing Girl Toys!!

OOOooooo

What..Girl Toys!!!

You are right, girl toys!!

SHHhhhhhhhh.......not so loud please........



I quiet quiet took my Wen Wen Jie Jie toys when she took her afternoon nap, if not she will cry if she saw me pushing her little trolley!! hehe...

I just want to test the trolley how it feel when pushing it around, quite fun!! :-)
I was testing my motor skill too...vrrooommm vrrooommm....
I was first time doing 'reverse' by using this trolley...

Haiya...got to return back to the original place if not my Jie Jie will scream..just dont understand why girl like to cry n scream :-p

8 comments:

MommyAngel said...

hahahaha ..... it sounds fun though! No matter girls toy or boys toy, I think kids will love all kind of toys :)

Esmeralda said...

Haha... don't worry... You can share your toys with her too..and she can share hers with you!

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

hahaha..how cute then!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kyle is so cheeky ya, curi curi take the toy from the jie jie :-)

LittleLamb said...

i think its ok to play with girls toys.. toys r just toys...

nicole said...

hahah.... got wheel can pull sure all toddler loves to play... no matter is boy either gal toys.
sometimes my Jessica also play car racing....

Rachel said...

I think it's ok to play with girl's toys sometimes..my K does it too when he plays with his 'girl friends'. Helps to nurture the new age sensitive guy in him :)

the little prince said...

Caroline, yeah, he definately have fun until whole baju sweat!! :-)

Esmeralda, he always 'grap' his Jie Jie toys instead :-p

Mummy Qistina, long time no see...

Joanne, no choice, if not the Jie Jie always cry if she see him playing her favourite toys!

Rachel, my boy just curious on everything...'sigh'.. as long as he touch a bit also happy!! :-)

Nicole, what to do, her Jie Jie got tonnes of toys to play..and he always like to play her toys!!

Rachel, you are right, my boy a bit rough, sometimes is good to let him play the girl toys..but..he always make his Jie Jie cry..'sigh'..:-(