Thursday, July 30, 2009

A few words *-* Part 2

Well....I have many thing to say...

No,I dont know, Put here put here
wet wet
hi birds (greet the bird whenever I see them :-))
kick ball (play ball with papa at the playground!)
doggie, cat, cow, lion
car, lorry, truck, bas
water, bottle, toys, puzzle, pillow
moon, sun, star
mouse (actually referring to the mickey mouse)
pooh, shoes, cup, clock, fan
Shopping, buy cake (this two words is my favourite) :-)
Parking (I will ask whoever drive me to shopping to park their car whenever enter into the parking area!)
change (I always ask mama to change nice nice clothes for me and herself if we were to go shopping!)

Beside that...
I always call...
Auntie, Uncle,
Pakcik, Makcik
Abang, Kakak

* My mama did not put any special remark on these words cos I can pronouce it loud n clear!! My papa n mama very proud of me!!

p/s : will make another update of the words in mandarin cos that are lots more!!

7 comments:

MommyAngel said...

He is a very clever boy! Even can call Pakcik and makcik ah?

2xMum said...

well done Kyle!! *clap clap*


Ryan's favourite's was Buy Toy/Car!!! Haha.

Mummy Ryan said...

Wah so clever..:)

Btw i got an award for you :
http://mummyryan.blogspot.com/2009/07/lovely-blog-award-best-blog-award.html

the little prince said...

Caroline, yup...n also nenek..too much to update!!

Doreen, thanks! I think Ryan n Kyle quite good in their 'communication skill' ya!! Opps again, forgot about the word-TOYS!!

KC, thanks for the award!

Julie said...

Smart boy!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

It is a very good progress.
Sooner Kyle will be able to phrase a sentence.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai I got a tag for you
http://samydy.blogspot.com/2009/08/handwriting-tag.html