cos mama always cry whenever she watch YASMIN AHMAD commercials....
Mama always wait for that during Chinese New Year, National Day....
No more YA commercial in the future....
Some of Auntie Yasmin biodata....
The following information is copy from wikipedia
Yasmin Ahmad (July 1, 1958 - July 25, 2009) was a critically-acclaimed multi-award winning film director, writer and scriptwriter from Malaysia and was also the executive creative director at Leo Burnett Kuala Lumpur. Her television commercials and films are well-known in Malaysia for their humour, heart and love that crosses cross-cultural barriers, in particular her ads for Petronas, the national oil and gas company. Her works have won multiple awards both within Malaysia and internationally.
- Rabun (My Failing Eyesight) (2003)
- Sepet (Chinese Eye) (2004)
- Gubra (Anxiety) (2006)
- Mukhsin (2007)
- Muallaf (The Convert) (2008)
- Talentime (2009)
- Petronas TV Commercial (for Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali & National Day)
- Yuzy (2000) Petronas Road Safety Campaign
- Vas Dentures (2000) Celcom
- Tan Hong Ming In Love (2007) Petronas Merdeka Day commercial
- Family (2008) for the Singaporean Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports
- Funeral (2009) for the Singaporean Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports